Fuzhou to Guangzhou to how much time? ? ? If I want to sit more than 10 points of the night train from Guangzhou to Haikou, you should do a few from Fuzhou to Guangzhou

• Fuzhou to Guangzhou to how much time? ? ? If I want to sit more than 10 points of the night train from Guangzhou to Haikou, you should do a few from Fuzhou to Guangzhou

• This friend, you have the same problem these days asked many times, I have answered many times, I recommend that you take a trip together to ask related questions on, allowing you to see for yourself, but also facilitate others to answer. This is before I answered your content:? "Sjxf3344 2005-07-26 00:54 Fuzhou to Guangzhou by car about how much time you want to chirolee 2005-07-26 10:04 twelve hours, full speed, 280, many trips, usually in the afternoon into the evening there is a group average of one hour. "

Recent Posts

• L

Can not carry more than 600ml food and drinks, baby food except between science ...... killer whale show, walruses, laugh Travels, Romance dolphins, beluga whales Love, mermaid fairy, dancing water fish are all worth a visit. Help you, please adopt green!

read more
  • S

Not to bring: perishable, perishable, need to re-processing, thermal storage and cryopreservation need food; alcoholic beverages; with a pungent smell of food; recommends that visitors enjoying a food carrying the above before admission. (Above your own food processing, park not registered) may carry foods such as: water, vacuum-packed food baby food supplement. Can not bring food such as: corn buns from hot rice noodles meat fondue

read more
  • S

Help you search a bit official website, food, alcoholic beverages are not portable. You can look at the screenshot

read more
  • D

Should not be able to eat with, all kind of good-looking show, the killer whale show and dolphin show looks good, Mermaid Love did not see, did not see the sea lions, should all came good

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics