I first went to Shandong, 28 the evening of machine 21:00 to Yantai, tell me which hotel security, health, prepare 29 Penglai Pavilion ready to go where needed ride

• I first went to Shandong, 28 the evening of machine 21:00 to Yantai, tell me which hotel security, health, prepare 29 Penglai Pavilion ready to go where needed ride

• Yantai city is not small, usually no security problem, various grades of hotels there are many, the key to you like excitement or quiet. The urban areas close to the coast of the Gulf of gold, the coastal holiday, Hongkou and so on. North Road bus station (near the train station) and Youth Road Bus Terminal have smoke Punta Line, Youth Road car better, service better, fight to get off Penglai Pavilion six yuan, 15 minutes walk up.

Recent Posts

• D

wxt: I also go months, you can also send a copy to me see_an@163.net?

read more
  • F

I have months to go, made a part for me? qaz4444@sina.com Thank you!

read more
  • B

AB two-line time is too late. 8 days tour is recommended only northern and Turpan. D4D5 A line of very nervous, D1D6D7 no time to play. The same problem B line.

read more
  • C

A line B line are relatively tight, the whole car lines are usually 11--13 days. Most of the drivers will not run, especially experienced drivers, eight days also run down. But every day package prices will be by special line charge the prices you must be mentally prepared.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics