I intend to mid-August from Beijing to Yantai - Long Island - Weihai tourism is expected to 4-5 days, may I ask what good line experts recommend? Thank you!

• I intend to mid-August from Beijing to Yantai - Long Island - Weihai tourism is expected to 4-5 days, may I ask what good line experts recommend? Thank you!

• Thank you for your suggestion.

• Take the train from Beijing to do the afternoon train arrived in Yantai next day 6:00 arrived, and then walk away from the train station west 300 meters to the north of the road the bus station, then take the car to do Penglai, a taxi from the bus station to reach the port of Penglai Penglai buy tickets on arrival Long Island, Long Island and then from Weihai to return directly from the Penglai Penglai, arrived in Beijing from Weihai

• D1 Yantai arrive, go directly to Penglai, ferry to Long Island, Long Island D2 morning live on Long Island, in the afternoon back to Penglai, Penglai car to Weihai, Weihai D3 live Chengshan Weihai, Weihai Park, Weihai International Beach D4 international beach, back to Beijing

Recent Posts

• I

Starlight Night 15:00 ~ 20:00, Closed on statutory holidays: 6.1 to 6.2 (f i), 6.7 to 6.9 (Dragon Boat Festival), the size of the Pass $ 180, can also play with children to buy matinee tickets to the park closed. Matinee performances, there will be night games, festivals and more exciting. Help you, please adopt green!

read more
  • H

Extended hours during the Children's Day, performances and increase it? Schedule of performances have it? I hope the official will respond to.

read more
  • H

Chongming South Gate ride from Shanghai Chong Wenshui three lines to the subway station, take Metro Line 1 to People's Square Line 2 to the sub-Hongqiao Railway Station.

read more
  • S

Shen Tsung can take a six-lane, from Chongming South Gate to the Pudong New Area Jufeng Road subway station, line six sit Century Avenue Interchange second line, sit Hongqiao Railway Station and get off.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics