I ask you: I am a 13:00 to Guangzhou East Railway Station, Nanning want to go, as if the car is more convenient in Guangzhou station, ask the following questions: 1. how to go from Guangzhou East Railway Station

• I ask you: I am a 13:00 to Guangzhou East Railway Station, Nanning want to go, as if the car is more convenient in Guangzhou station, ask the following questions: 1. how to go from Guangzhou East Railway Station

• 1, take 272 East station to the train station. Or take Metro Line 1 to Line 2 Gongyuanqian transfer to the train station 2, more difficult, it is best to buy tickets in East Station, Station 3 bit of a mess, pay attention to the property, do not touch non-staff, do not know of any who ignores people as little as possible to stay. Only such a suggestion, it is difficult to say whether security

Recent Posts

• S

Can take high-speed rail from Shanghai to Qingzhou market, you can also reach the ancient city of Qingzhou long-distance bus ride from Shanghai, you can also fly from Shanghai to Weifang sit bus to the ancient city of Qingzhou

read more
  • C

Shanghai Hongqiao to Qingzhou has 2 nonstop high-speed rail, G460 (run 6 hours), G234 (run 5 hours), time is very appropriate, I hope to be able to help you, hope to adopt

read more
  • G

How to go from Shanghai ancient city of Qingzhou

read more
  • S

First time I heard aquarium can stay, you are holding penguins sleep?

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics