Ask the experts: I expect to go to the middle of this month Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, to Guangzhou by the plane Yantian Taiyuan, Guangzhou and then to ask Yantian

• Ask the experts: I expect to go to the middle of this month Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, to Guangzhou by the plane Yantian Taiyuan, Guangzhou and then to ask Yantian

• Answers detailed, thanks to expert 🙂

• 1, Taiyuan - Guangzhou: it is recommended by China Eastern Airlines MU5251 (07:00 open -09: 30 to), China Southern Airlines CZ3702 (12:30 open -15: 10) or Hainan Airlines HU7377 (15:00 open -17: 40) This three flights arrived in Guangzhou after the ride can catch the bus to Yantian. 2, arrived in Guangzhou Baiyun Airport, take the Airport Express Line No. 1, "civil aviation train station ticket office" and get off at the terminal, fare ¥ 16, drive about 30 minutes. 3, get off went Liuhua station on the second floor across the street to buy tickets networking, dedicated staff then have to wear clothes with passengers to neighboring Guangzhou Bus Terminal by car, Guangzhou - Shenzhen Longgang shuttle, in the middle Yantian stop, 06: 15-20: 30 every half hour car trip, the fare ¥ 50. Guangzhou City Bus Terminal: Guangzhou City, Central City Road 158, phone 020-86684259.

Recent Posts

• I

Screenshot photograph on the top and bottom are open book.

read more
  • M

79 tickets for children, is not included Sea World and the white whale performances?

read more
  • A

Not to see the face nor the height Okay tickets to see the pieces of evidence: identity cards, passports, residence booklet, a person must buy more tickets at the same time a park admission, under 16 years of age can not separate admission ticket alone. It's that simple!

read more
  • M

When the tickets to see identity cards. Welcome to Tap the green "adopted as the best answer", thanks

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics