I ah I continue to ask after Zhang Ping can go directly to Yongding Tulou see it I probably know where to place Earthen looked at from the Internet

• I ah I continue to ask after Zhang Ping can go directly to Yongding Tulou see it I probably know where to place Earthen looked at from the Internet

• Yongding direct from Zhangping little car, you might as well come from Longyan transfer convenient. Tulou mainly in Yongding, Nanjing, peaceful, Zhangpu, Zhaoan, Hua, to a maximum of Yongding and Nanjing, and more than twenty thousand Yongding County, Nanjing County has more than fifteen thousand seats, but also famous Nanjing on the soil cement pit buildings, and your floor, Yongding vibration to floor, Chaintech floor, earth buildings beginning of the river, there are two Hua Yi floor, this peaceful Sheng Wu floor several. Fujian Nanjing and Yongding Tulou buildings to two of the most famous to tourists who visit the Earthen usually begin by way of Yongding, Nanjing and then enter.

• It simply may not think so, from the beginning of Yongding Earthen pit or lake trip in Nanjing Shuyang town end. Earthen scattered each direction, or chartered ships required to pack each mole of play, it takes 2-3 days.

Recent Posts

• S

Hello, Shanghai Happy Valley is a scenic one-vote system, tickets includes all rides, group photo with mascot is free, visitors only need to pay for food, commodity and other expenses, choose to buy. If you can help, please click the green 'adoption', thank you.

read more
  • P

Shanghai Happy Valley ticket to enter the playing surface on all additional charges also

read more
  • A

Summer (July-August), Shanghai Hai Chang Polar Ocean Park Night, open until 20:30.

read more
  • D

I would like to ask, have extended the park closing time, thank you! !

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics