Shangri-La wanted to go play, because the time is limited so direct flights to Diqing. I want to live directly in the sights, so is there any hotels in the mountains (

• Shangri-La wanted to go play, because the time is limited so direct flights to Diqing. I want to live directly in the sights, so is there any hotels in the mountains (

• Ha, you can be really possible, to the mountains to live 5 star hotel, would like to know your, meals, lodging, play. Please contact me cimeiren@hotmail.com

• Which mountains? Baima Snow Mountain Haba Snow still on? Diqing Zhongdian county seat of the state, there are "quasi" 5 star hotel (because no hanging out of 5 stars) - Tian Jie Shen Chuan Hotel, there are several four-star hotels. Which mountain has not heard of the hotel.

Recent Posts

• N

Hello, of course, for ah, long knowledge of it. Shanghai Insect Museum throughout the year, regardless of holidays are open. Opening hours: 09: 00--16: 30 Admission: adults 15 yuan / person, students and children are 10 yuan / person. Group (please bring student enrollment card) should be booked in advance. Open year-round holiday round. I think the answer satisfactory to adopt Oh (* ^ __ ^ *) hee hee ......, thank you!

read more
  • A

Shanghai Insect Museum for children to do, how much tickets?

read more
  • H

You can only make a reservation in advance "Beijing Natural History Museum official website" or micro-channel public concern number.

Help you, please adopt!

read more
  • R

Natural History Museum Natural History Museum can only go to the official website of the appointment.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics