Drive from Nanchang to Fuzhou, how to get the most reasonable route? Thank you!

• Drive from Nanchang to Fuzhou, how to get the most reasonable route? Thank you!

• How to Morenhuida it?

• There is no one answer that way? ? ? 6 We have to go back ah! ! !

• agong3501 friend: I can give you the harm done! Nanchang - high speed Lichuan County is opened to Bluff but the pass was not yet open, I will listen to you go Shaowu take State Road 316, but too difficult to walk that road, and we had yet to pass the anti-Bluff head you go Bluff pass right Lichuan County - Taining - the music - Shun Chang Road, but it was a nightmare! ! ! Lichuan - Taining road, which is where the road ah! Only allow one car pass through the whole mountain road is gravel ah! I'm an Audi A6 ah! ! ! I was really cry ah! ! ! 40 in the mountain we had three hours! ! ! Taining to the posterior and closed, we pass on to the green before Taining, we 9:00 in the morning from the high-speed Nanchang, 15:00 only to Taining, when really want to cry! ! ! Taining - the music - VSC - Shaxian Qingzhou Along the way, the road in repair, is also very difficult to walk, we only 23:30 to Fuzhou, really damned hard! ! ! Once again I beg you! ! ! Can you recommend a little better way? But we trust your good! ! ! 6 We drove back, waiting for you guiding a! ! ! Fuzhou - Nanping has opened a high-speed, is a little better than other line? Thank you! ! ! ! ! !

• thank you very much! ! !

• High speed of about 230 km Lichuan County Bluff pass, pass Lichuan County Bluff - - taining from Nanchang - The Music - VSC Highway about 140 km VSC - Sa Qingzhou State Road 60 km, qingzhou - Fuzhou high speed to about 160 km , a total of about 590 kilometers. You eat lunch or County will be more appropriate in Taining County, mainly to see the day of travel schedule.

• Nanchang to Fuzhou would like to ask you to go right line about how many kilometers? Noon meal there is reasonable? Thank you!

• thank you very much! ! !

• Sorry, just know that information, the Beijing-Fuzhou, Jiangxi segment has been opened to traffic, from Nanchang to Fuzhou can go first Beijing-Fuzhou, Nanchang - Lichuan County Bluff pass, then Shaowu take State Road 316, then to the Beijing-Fuzhou Qingzhou, this currently the most efficient way. If it is after the National Day to Fuzhou, Beijing-Fuzhou Fujian section could be opened to traffic, when from Nanchang to Fuzhou on the full speed of.

• From shunchang to add (Sa) Qingzhou is not the whole State Road 316, to (Nanping) have the boat to a fork, north (left) to go to the Nanping State Road 316, south (right) is to go to 205 State Road Qingzhou . Remember to Qingzhou high ratio to the high-speed journey near Nanping.

• Go 316 State Road, Nanchang - Linchuan - Jinxi - Zixi - gloss (Fujian) - Shaowu - VSC - Beijing-Fuzhou Qingzhou Qingzhou again from the direct Fuzhou, not in the high-speed Nanping, where more than around from Qingzhou. State Road section of about 400 kilometers, about 150 kilometers high-speed segment.

Recent Posts

• S

Yuelushan climb, after the shuttle down at Hunan University. In the afternoon, he sat down on the lake peach bus station a few stops to get off the tour West Orange Island Orange Island Bridge, Orange Island to see the fireworks show at night, the next day to eat breakfast after the first visit to the old Normal University campus, then that is in Tai Ping, Singapore those visiting the shopping street child eat eat eat around Changsha snack!

read more
  • N

New Year's Day to play two days in Changsha have any good suggestions?

read more
  • L

New Year's Day to see how kind of cedar?

read more
  • C

New Year's Day Turkey I'm going to arrange a few days appropriate?

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics