Excuse me, I wanted to know from Beijing to Yunnan Yuxi What are the train trips? How much is the price? is there a discount? I was from Dalian to Yunnan

• Excuse me, I wanted to know from Beijing to Yunnan Yuxi What are the train trips? How much is the price? is there a discount? I was from Dalian to Yunnan

• Beijing West to Kunming T61 times, run time of 40 hours and 32 minutes, 18:48 to open the third day of 10:45 to Kunming, lower berth 578 yuan, to Kunming to do the afternoon 17:07 min 2026 times Yuxi car , hard seat fare $ 10, 20:40 pm to Yuxi. Kiln can also go to South Bus Terminal and 500 meters from the Kunming Railway Station take the bus fares 30.5 yuan, run book, time 1 hour, take the highway Kun-yu. Bus last bus 18:30.

• Chinese ordinary passengers to buy a single ticket, do not discount. From Dalian to Kunming, Beijing or transfer to more appropriate, we recommend trying to buy Beijing Railway Station ticket office in Dalian - Kunming off-site ticket. Beijing West - Only T61 Kunming train, train about 40 hours, about 570 yuan or so hard.

Recent Posts

• B

1 large 1 small can buy parent-child ticket, 2 large 1 small can buy a family ticket.

read more
  • G

In particular it is negative? Generally free is 1.2 meters.

read more
  • W

Want to buy, you can buy the parent-child ticket, 2 large 1 small or 1 large 1 small

read more
  • G

1 m 3 or less you need to buy tickets, today open the door

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics