Ask, I take the train to Wuhan, Fuzhou, August 22 to 10 am, then go to Xiamen, Xiamen University, lived in, but I did not buy a return ticket, it is estimated

• Ask, I take the train to Wuhan, Fuzhou, August 22 to 10 am, then go to Xiamen, Xiamen University, lived in, but I did not buy a return ticket, it is estimated

• quanzhou

• Recommended: D1,10 point to Fuzhou, near the spa (branch) to find a way home sauna, hot springs bubble bath, sauna net general as long as 15 yuan, to be done by massage and other extra. Huang Qihai noon to eat fresh seafood restaurants, a person, then went to the old Fuzhou Aetna building or eat snacks Fuzhou, Quanzhou to the car after lunch, you can visit Maritime Museum, Holy Sepulcher (*), Tourism and Culture Street. Night stay in Quanzhou. D2, swim in Quanzhou Qingyuan Shan Laojun rock, Kaiyuan Temple, Qingjing Si, Temples (*), Tin Hau Temple (*) in the evening to Xiamen, Xiamen University live. D3-D4, Xiamen tourism. D5, 7:30 am Xiamen - Dongshan Island, tour the wind-driven rock, fortress Copper Mountain, East Gate Island, Temple (*), live Dongshan. D6, morning back to Xiamen, 15:14 pm train back to Wuhan. Note: The (*) for the alternative projects, if insufficient time to discard. Fuzhou - Quanzhou - Xiamen - Dongshan Island - Xiamen - Wuhan, Fuzhou is better - Wuhan-Meizhou island scenery is very good, but no need to go Meizhou Island and Dongshan Island, time is too late, - Meizhou Island - Quanzhou - Xiamen choose a good, if there is no special need, it was suggested to Meizhou Island. "Quanzhou and Fuzhou, which place more fun" to see personal preference, one on urban tourism resources, the Fuzhou to shipping culture, Celebrities, spa, snacks based, Quanzhou, religion, sea silk culture based. Xiamen - Wuhan, Fuzhou ratio - Wuhan is the far point, but no difference in 10 hours, the train also sent more than five hours.

• To the Xiamen Gulangyu, there is no need to go to Meizhou Island, and Meizhou Island in Putian, your time is so tight, they go directly back Fuzhou, Fuzhou five districts eight counties have a number of attractions, especially this time rainfall teach more, you can go to Yongtai Qingyun Mountain to see the waterfall, which was rare in the world falls from Fuzhou, Wuhan can return it back from Xiamen, Wuhan save than 10 hours away by car.

Recent Posts

• I

Sun Yat-sen, Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, Jiming Temple, Xuanwu Lake, the Confucius Temple, etc.

read more
  • W

Sun Yat-sen, the Confucius Temple, the Presidential Palace will go to Nanjing Museum, the Purple Mountain Observatory worth ~

read more
  • A

Qinhuai night is not to be missed, oh, very romantic!

read more
  • U

Recommended Nanjing Museum, Xuanwu Lake, the Holocaust Memorial Museum, Sun Yat-sen, the Confucius Temple. Attractions are not money! Cost of capital, the Presidential Palace, Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum is a good choice.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics