Here I would like to add to ask, to be able to handle the account in Medog border card? When during the National Day charter from Bomi to Deqin, how much the price, to be long

• Here I would like to add to ask, to be able to handle the account in Medog border card? When during the National Day charter from Bomi to Deqin, how much the price, to be long

Recent Posts

• S

Looks like not only to ride the bus I recommend you to keep a section of the back because there are so empty cheaper Kuqa - Bayan Bruce Keba sound Brook - Nalati - Nalati - Dushanzi see good scenery

read more
  • G

It is no direct bus and train. . Kuqa is a city of Aksu in southern Xinjiang, Hotan there are about 600 kilometers away. From then on Dushanzi far, more than 1000 kilometers, you need to take the train or bus directly to Urumqi, Urumqi, and then go to Kuitun, Dushanzi Kuitun to five dollars on the fare. . Of course, you can also play fly. Kuqa Urumqi fare to about 250 to 300. Kuqa to Hotan is less clear, as if there are direct bus Wada. The fare should be to get a hundred, it should help you

read more
  • S

Members: How can inquire Kuqa (Xinjiang) to Hotan Dushanzi trips, where you can rent a car?

read more
  • U

Taobao, many years ago bought one, then every time she went out to play are looking to free micro letter, a few days ahead of time can be very convenient

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics