I ask you prawn, Yantai and Weihai There are no quick or passenger ship to Dalian, what time there, about the price and the sailing time. Which website can be found at

• I ask you prawn, Yantai and Weihai There are no quick or passenger ship to Dalian, what time there, about the price and the sailing time. Which website can be found at

• There Clippers! Yantai to Dalian Clippers three and a half hours, usually during the day. But I personally still feel better passenger ships riding at night, on the one hand a large stable boat, the second is not easy to seasickness boat at night, the night went to Dalian , but also it saves one night 🙂

• there must be. Specific time check, not hit 114 to ask local passenger port calls

Recent Posts

• C

Duty-free goods purchased clerk will use shopping bags sealed directly onto the aircraft without checked baggage.

read more
  • M

I would like to consult, transfer back to the city of Kuala Lumpur in Bali duty-free shops to buy things, baggage tag through, you also need to check? Thank you!

read more
  • M

Ctrip members can receive membership privileges at the neck roll

read more
  • W

Where can I receive duty-free discount coupons

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics