Ask the Expert:? 1 \ what is known as the Dongguan Railway Station Station 2 \ Dongguan East Railway Station train station can take the bus to Dongguan it takes about a few road cars??

Recent Posts

• P

Enough time of departure - Dunhuang (2-3 days) - Jiayuguan (1 day) - Lanzhou - Gannan (3-4 days) - Xining - Huangzhong (1 day) - and Qinghai Lake Bird Island (2 days) - Xining - plus road departure time should be enough.

read more
  • I

Personally think Qinghai Lake and Bird Island even if the bar, the season is very bad, do not see the birds, this time to Qinghai Lake is very general, has been very cold, late mid-July to early August to the best. After playing time Gannan better to colleagues, Wutun under the Temple, Guo Ma Day Temple, Eight Diamond Tower, Longwu Temple is very good, less good scenery, you can also see Thangka. Interested you can go look at the photos published photos of ALICE, the end of July this year, I just went.

read more
  • T

is it? Provides URL?

read more
  • P

I ask you: I now have 14 days vacation, think of Dunhuang, Jiayuguan, Gannan, Qinghai Lake, Bird Island play, I do not know enough? Gairuhezou it?

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics