I plan around late September to Tibet to Nam Co, Shigatse, Everest and other places. I ask then about how the weather, temperature? Car rental and accommodation will tighten

• I plan around late September to Tibet to Nam Co, Shigatse, Everest and other places. I ask then about how the weather, temperature? Car rental and accommodation will tighten

• See more suggestions of others to ask questions, there are a lot of inspiration and a lot of duplication. Everest will certainly be down, no matter what the season. A permit to do the best advance

• Everest border card to do, as long as the residence in advance to do two, do you want to find a travel agency in Lhasa 100.

Recent Posts

• F

Generally the same airline connecting flight, you can check-in Phuket good throughout the boarding pass, baggage tag through Shanghai, in Phuket for departure on the.

read more
  • R

In general connecting flight turnaround, less than 24 hours, luggage can tag through destination, Phuket situation.

read more
  • I

Phuket transit back to Shanghai, Bangkok, Thailand and Asia are full flight to Bangkok to be extracted luggage? Phuket to Bangkok for departure for departure or the?

read more
  • F

If you take a line, you want to save money can do Kashi - Shuttle tower to the intersection of County Austrian according to Tucker's fellow donkey cart went off to do, so take time-consuming. Avalanche can not always go to see, tickets are $ 50. If you take the line two, your time is sufficient, first day card Lake Overnight there in the evening you can enjoy the stunning lake cards sunset; the next day to the county tower and experience the customs of ethnic minorities living on the plateau; third pleasant day return Kashi. (Note: Your line is repeated)

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics