Ask the experts: I probably arrive in September 30 Diqing, if you want to take the shuttle the next morning that is October 1 to Deqin need to buy tickets in advance if and when it?

• Ask the experts: I probably arrive in September 30 Diqing, if you want to take the shuttle the next morning that is October 1 to Deqin need to buy tickets in advance if and when it?

• Sorry, friend upstairs, I first airplane September 30 or October 1 evening talent to Diqing, so it is impossible with you on the 30th to Deqin.

• hagema, you guys, we are probably 29 to Zhongdian, if you can, we can first play one day in Zhongdian, then 30, and you chartered to Meri together, my qq424823, msn: megafish88@msn.com, contact I

• Little things, do not have words to thank me. If you have time to come home, sit in a fragrant in. Inside a name in history just me. I asked the guard glance.

• Great! Thank you! Yunnan have this opportunity to wish you as guides!

• During that time belonging to the peak holiday seasons, the best tickets in advance, shuttle from seven ten to twelve ten there. Probably about four times. Needed given advance tickets can contact me. I can be free for you to book.

• The best months to find good scenery chartered this section there are several places worth stopping to see the youth hostel near there 'Dragon Inn' can go to Tibet to see if a car with people

Recent Posts

• B

Personally I feel that at most half a day

read more
  • L

The playground can also have a restaurant there but oh vary

read more
  • C

There are not many rides, half a day is enough, if a lot of time, take a stroll to pass the time, right when the exercise is also good

read more
  • L

About 2 hours or so to play, I want to be able to help you looking to adopt

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics