Hello experts: the younger brother to play in Lishui mid-October, there are a few things not very clear, hope please give instructions: 1. Lishui "stuff

• Hello experts: the younger brother to play in Lishui mid-October, there are a few things not very clear, hope please give instructions: 1. Lishui "stuff

• About my other questions also requested the guidance of experts. You can will play to my mailbox. E-mail address emailgq@sina.com.cn. I am anxious and other news. Thank you give help.

• I am now in Jingning. 1) an afternoon playing rock and Lishui Ming Shan things, then you can pay close attention. 2) the last one to Jingning car at 16:30, the road takes two hours to 3) can not Jingning, She rural Marriage performances with the group, said to day is seven games, I just saw two in the afternoon of that ticket worth $ 25, not much meaning. There is also a Huiming Temple is new, too boring. Locals believe that the value of a watch is the big riverbank, but the car is not convenient day four times, the first 8:10 in the morning. 4) four days too tight, because the road to spend more time ah.

Recent Posts

• S

New Year's Day to the case is scheduled weekend ticket? Is it usable?

read more
  • A

uncertain,,,,,. ,

read more
  • B

Xiling Snow Mountain line to buy tickets as early as 9:00 in the morning to have brought you? Open exchange of electronic ticket will do in advance during the New Year?

read more
  • P

How much money to spend New Year's Day to play the day

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics