I ask if we want to lodging depot, if you must ask for a reference? Whom to open a letter of introduction? Now whether staying depot must also bring their own mats and moisture

• I ask if we want to lodging depot, if you must ask for a reference? Whom to open a letter of introduction? Now whether staying depot must also bring their own mats and moisture

• In Damxung I tried lodging depot, did not let us ask for a reference, but also a comfortable bed, if you do not mind, no need to use moisture pad and sleeping bag. Because they do not know where you are referring to is that we can only answer I have been staying, if required letter of introduction, it is also very simple, you take on some blank note letterhead and sealed units, the need to fill their own time on it they are simple, as long as you are not suspicious, do not ask too many 🙂 precaution, some so-called letter of introduction to prepare it.

Recent Posts

• E

You can Zuoshou Air supper line to Yan'an East Road Station in Zhejiang.

read more
  • R

Air supper take defensive line to the next, "Zhejiang Yan'an East Road station." The fare is about 20. Car Location: Terminal 1 (6 arrives at the door); Terminal 2 (Continental North Airport shuttle elevators at the mouth)

read more
  • A

Sanya to Shanghai, Pudong airport until the plane to 12:00, so late? How to People's Square more cost effective?

read more
  • E

Hello! Lianjiang train station take bus line 1 or 7 and get off at the station Yun Min. Min shipped within Lianjiang Station 9 bus to your security Xintiandi.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics