I want to Yangzhou, Nanjing, Fuzhou fly back, I think the way to look around the presidential palace. Will - car parked in Nanjing East Coach Station, the

• I want to Yangzhou, Nanjing, Fuzhou fly back, I think the way to look around the presidential palace. Will - car parked in Nanjing East Coach Station, the

• 2 bus from the station to the east large palace North Station about 20 minutes. Palace passage 68 from the large arches Lane North Station about 15 minutes (more traffic is normally the case). Visit the Office of the President at least one hour recommended two hours, half a day is not too much.

• Thank you experts. Also I would like to ask 2-way bus ride from the Bus Station to the presidential palace about how long it takes? Take bus number 68 to the archway Lane station from the presidential palace about how much time they need it? Visit the presidential palace an hour enough?

• 2-way bus ride to a large palace North Station, 5-minute walk to the Presidential Palace. From out of the presidential palace, take the 68 bus under archway Lane Station (on the next station with a 2-way car) to across the street from the airport shuttle departure point Milky building.

Recent Posts

• A

To the Kashi can find me I'll take you up!

read more
  • A

Many of Xinjiang's fall to a friend, would like to ask a few questions 1, from Kashgar to the red flag Rapp arrange chartered two days or three days is better, if only 2 time

read more
  • B

YUEPUHU is a county of Kashgar, YUEPUHU is "depression" in the Uygur language means to saline and famous. YUEPUHU I have been to many times, you said the mummy tombs have not heard, but poplar and tamarisk are everywhere.

read more
  • H

Been to someone YUEPUHU it? I heard Populus tombs and mummies, I'm looking for better travel books are not introduced, someone can say something? Thank you!

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics