Excuse me, I think 10.2 that morning from Hong Kong to Fuzhou, specific fares out of it? Thank you ~

Recent Posts

• T

Shanghai Hongqiao to Disney can take the Metro Line 10 Jiaotong University to transfer to Metro Line 11 to go to Disneyland Resort Station. Terms of time do not worry, Line 10 and Line 11 runs to after 10 pm.

read more
  • T

I 18:41 to Shanghai Hongqiao how to Disneyland? Metro station to Disney 19:00 on outage

read more
  • P

Zhongshan Park metro station take Line 10 II turn right to get off the road to the country → bicycle ride sharing 1.2 km to reach the Shanghai Fudan University, Handan Campus → shared ride a bicycle to return the 10th State Line Road Station → right line to take the 10th Yuyuan stop, walk to the Temple bus 932 → Road to Xujiahui station, walk to Tian Zi Fang. Tianzifang stroll or walk along Taikang Lu Jianguo Road east to Freshwater Road, turn left up north. A total of 1.5 kilometers went to the Xintiandi.

read more
  • S

Too late. From Shanghai Zhongshan Park subway Line 3 Grand Cypress bus transfer to Fudan University (near Fudan University subway station did not), then transfer to Metro Line 10 Yuyuan Garden Temple go to lunch from Fudan University, Wujiaochang bus. Small South Gate subway afternoon Line 9 to go Dapuqiao Tianzifang. Night to Xintiandi (Tianzifang directly from walking past to go).

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics