Hello! I would like to ask, if I get off in Longyan, Liancheng want to travel Peitian and Yusha Yunlong bridge and the bridge, the trip should be how to arrange the best of it

• Hello! I would like to ask, if I get off in Longyan, Liancheng want to travel Peitian and Yusha Yunlong bridge and the bridge, the trip should be how to arrange the best of it

• Peitian just a village, there is no hotel, only to find to live in the homes of villagers spend the night, or only to the county to live. Longyan - Four Liancheng Town 2 hours, friends mouth - Peitian half hour, Yun Luo bridge Liancheng Township, from Peitian - Yun bridge away from Liancheng County, Peitian - Liancheng 1 hour Liancheng - Yunlong bridge 20 minutes , four bridge Yusha Town, from Citylink - Fort hour or so few places to play down Longyan to go back to two days, mainly to transfer trouble.

Recent Posts

• S

Red flag to go to Wada, Wada be returned, even if no return can not save anything away.

read more
  • F

Red flag to go to Wada, Wada be returned, even if no return can not save anything away. Should be changed to "red flag to go to Hotan, Kashi be returned, even if no return can not save anything away. Also the car is also convenient from Kashi

read more
  • C

Bayinbuluke to Kuqa highway barrier, make a detour to Korla. It is the real situation. 1 week ago I like that.

read more
  • A

We are chartered by Nalati from Urumqi - Bayinbuluke - Kuqa - Ake &

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics