Hello:! Could you tell me from Fuzhou Changle airport to the train station there is no direct bus to not, how can I secure to train

• Hello:! Could you tell me from Fuzhou Changle airport to the train station there is no direct bus to not, how can I secure to train

• Take the airport bus to the Apollo Hotel (20 yuan), cross the street to the bus station to change 51 road (2 yuan) can go to the train station. Taxi to 20 yuan from Apollo Hotel. Airport bus to the city about one hour, an important line of 22 points late there.

Recent Posts

• P

Shanghai Happy Valley a place to save the package at no cost. Generally have lockers at the door, just like the supermarket can own store. In various parts of the play they are generally equipped with special cabinets to store items, and visitors are isolated from the turn of the things you play when we regard the player easily fall on the cabinet, and then to play with, after we finish each will let you take complete leave of things, it is generally not a problem, and I think we regard the camera and the like is placed directly there. Welcome to Tap the green "adopted as the best answer", thanks

read more
  • T

Shanghai Happy Valley project can be stored inside the bag?

read more
  • E

Big Brother is mostly here we are in the driver looking for work

read more
  • B

Sign up your own shop, you can. Specific advice about how to operate customer service, I do not know

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics