I arrived late 10:50 Changle Airport to 9.29, is there back Minjiang Hotel airport bus it? Hotel Fujian and Taiwan plan to stay, because it is new friends

• I arrived late 10:50 Changle Airport to 9.29, is there back Minjiang Hotel airport bus it? Hotel Fujian and Taiwan plan to stay, because it is new friends

• I came, I saw, I touched, I cried, say: Thank you, oh, asked loudly: Big Brother, are you hanging and consequently knew nirvana? ^ _ ^

• Well do not be so anxious Minjiang Hotel airport bus is only the latest to 18:00, 10:50 at night certainly did not, and you can only take the bus to the Apollo Hotel, Fuzhou to 0:00, have no bus, and can only fight, Fujian and Taiwan Grand hotel is a newly opened, taxi drivers may not know that you spoke of hotel Hualin Road, next to Taiwan (all on the same side, spaced about 30 meters, Waring Road between tree stumps Waring station and four bridges stand in the middle), Fujian and hotel facilities are brand new, air-conditioning is a new, flat-screen TV is a right angle, mattress or mat, and prices during the National Day is only 138 yuan, Fujian and Taiwan Grand hotel Tel: 0591-38111888 address: 203 Hualin Road, Fuzhou City.

• Why no answer to my question? You do not know?

Recent Posts

• S

Too late, three different directions Jiayuguan best to take the car, turn the province get Liuyuan train.

read more
  • P

I plan to Dunhuang, morning tour of the West Thousand Buddhist temples, Pass, Yang Guan, afternoons or evenings rushed to Jiayuguan (1) How safe Dunhuang three attractions

read more
  • I

Hello, you can take a train to Changchun, the train is at midnight twelve forty taxi to Changchun is the second day of the three in the afternoon, you can take the bus, bus every day in two shifts, morning ten past six in the evening five point, buses run more than seven hours to Changchun.

read more
  • M

Hello, Changbaishan to Changchun aspects of a car, you can detail into my local guide inside Consulting

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics