Will Shanghai to Qingdao, Dalian, Yantai and time to shift the fastest trains and ships. Thank you. Please reply as soon as possible.

• Will Shanghai to Qingdao, Dalian, Yantai and time to shift the fastest trains and ships. Thank you. Please reply as soon as possible.

• Train: Shanghai to Qingdao: K294 / K295 times, which lasted 17:16, only this trip from Shanghai to Dalian: T132 / T133 times, which lasted 24:17, only this trip to Shanghai to Yantai West: 2582/2583 times (passing cars ), which lasted 20:43, only this boat trip: At present, Shanghai is not given to these three classes of passenger ship port.

Recent Posts

• D

1 time to time, but a little bit nervous, plus you also miss the beauty of the lake sunset sunrise time card. 2 previous information about 1200 and from that day. 3 preferably are residing on for a good, if a bit trickier to do in Kashi, I had other friends went to apply, they have to rest on weekends, and some people and units must prove and accreditation morning start time and just at the bus station departure time coincides almost let us not take the bus, but your car is no problem.

read more
  • P

I ask only one day private tour card lake from Kashi, Kashi Ata peak return, whether or not time to time? Charter day costs about how much

read more
  • B

National Day which place people are more, not only up to the adoption of more Click to support my! @@@@@@

read more
  • N

Hello, 10.1 which places will travel, but few dignitaries, then only at home Wanla

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics