Sorry to bother ask the experts, if two days to go to Nanjing and Peitian (Xiamen depart) should be how to get it, I do not want to rush too, can be a one night stay in Nanjing

• Sorry to bother ask the experts, if two days to go to Nanjing and Peitian (Xiamen depart) should be how to get it, I do not want to rush too, can be a one night stay in Nanjing

• The first day of early departure from Xiamen two days Yongding Jia Nanjing enough time, under the ocean to the lake will pit an hour, one day is impossible not to rush back.

• Thank expert, so I was ready to give up Peitian, after all, time is too limited, and they want to play in a relaxed and casual point also like to ask, if the car under the ocean from the first to Xiamen and then all the way up to play two days Yongding Ganan Jing should be right? because I have seen some people say, back to the pit lake from the road is under the ocean Rao day not come back?

• Two days is certainly more to catch, head and tail have three days more relaxed. First Peitian Hou Nanjing, Xiamen better D1 -2.5 hours - Longyan -2.5 hours - Peitian, live Peitian D2 Peitian - Longyan - Earthen beginning of the river under the ocean - Lake pit - head high - Nanjing foreign books. Earthen D3 morning live Tianluokeng foreign books, Merlin Earthen afternoon back to Xiamen Earthen beginning of the river under the ocean is quite authentic, as head Earthen pit lake and high pass anyway, then why not take a look?

Recent Posts

• H

About Kashi from about 5 hours away. Lakeside accommodations are tents and a few simple bungalows, poor sanitary conditions.

read more
  • G

Ata peak, Kara Kul from Kashi far? Chartered in the past how long? How lakeside accommodation situation? Thank you

read more
  • R

You can take a bus & # 128 652; or subway to Fudan University

read more
  • G

I half past twelve to Shanghai, Fudan afternoon tour Handan Road, Xuhui District, National Chiao Tung University, and asked how to go

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics