Ask the experts: I October 6 from 10:30 Fuzhou to Xiamen by car, about 14:00 to Xiamen, 1. I will be in any place at Xiamen

• Ask the experts: I October 6 from 10:30 Fuzhou to Xiamen by car, about 14:00 to Xiamen, 1. I will be in any place at Xiamen

• 1, to facilitate the next Lake Station. 10, 30 and so the car can go to the ferry. 15, 45 Road can go to Xiamen. 2, if you want to play in the afternoon or Xiamen Gulangyu surrounding, it is estimated you do not have time to rest. Since international flights, after five or six points after dinner we must go to the airport.

Recent Posts

• T

I heard it more difficult to buy train tickets Dunhuang Oh. I am also worried buy train tickets.

read more
  • M

Lanzhou Railway Bureau Jiayuguan train ticket: People Xinhua South Mall on the south side (unknown telephone) Jiayuguan City Railway Station: 0937-6315074 Jiayuguan City, the city's train station ticket office: People Xinhua Road Mall and next to a wall 0937-6288777 Industrial and Commercial Bank

read more
  • Q

In fact it is not difficult, and some small way station reserved sleeper, even if not buy tickets at the station, on the train sleeper still make quite sure. Tickets on the Lan-Xin Railway generally not nervous.

read more
  • I

I ask you: Is there Jiayuguan ticket outlets? Could you provide phone? thank you very much!

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics