chenhaoxin, Longquan day tour, how to arrange the best? Also, what Lishui Longquan vehicles, about how much time? Thank you!

• chenhaoxin, Longquan day tour, how to arrange the best? Also, what Lishui Longquan vehicles, about how much time? Thank you!

• From Longquan to Fengyangshan car a day in two shifts, morning and afternoon 8:15 13:15.

• i am in guangzhou now.and that computer does not has chinese character.but you can call me at 013506192417 if you will,and i can tell you in detail

• 1, Yeosu Bus Terminal (old station) are sent to the Longquan car, water start, three hours can be reached, fare $ 25, in the heart of Rayon Street, 431, inquiry Tel: 0578-2133281. 2, Longquan's main attractions are: Fengyangshan, ryongyon, Yonghe bridge. Longquan 8:30 every day a shuttle bus to the Fengyang Mountain, only this class, fare $ 12, Tickets: $ 20, room and board: Fengyang Resort, the only hotel in the scenic area, Fengyangshan great, must live in this one night, you can play day and a half to two days in Fengyang mountain, the remaining time before going to another place. play.

Recent Posts

• E

Shanghai to Xining, and then chartered to Qinghai Lake.

read more
  • F

Hello You can walk 318 ride to Tibet, or ride, then transfer by train to Tibet to Qinghai Lake. I hope my answer can help you, thank you

read more
  • B

Plane or train came good, now is the low season, the price is cheap, very few people, should also be better to buy a ticket

read more
  • N

These days quite cold, and then play one day, to the lake to see on the line. If you want to stay, you can go to Black River, now has a hotel with heating

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics