What better hotel accommodations it around Fuzhou Road? Relatively high cost, single, preferably not more than 150 / Night ~ or passage around Fuzhou

• What better hotel accommodations it around Fuzhou Road? Relatively high cost, single, preferably not more than 150 / Night ~ or passage around Fuzhou

• Jinjiang, Fujian Road shop is good, what came easily accessible, just as if the more than 150 yuan Oh. There Jinjiang VIP can play 10% off.

• Thank you for your answer, if I live in Jinjiang, Fujian Road shop is appropriate? Also, Jinjiang have a discount?

• More difficult to answer. If people ask hotel because they have left the People's Square and Nanjing Road too close many hotels. You can go look. But the hotel is said to be 150 yuan a some difficulty. You can choose hotels along the subway ah, because Fuzhou Road, People's Square subway ah is switching center

Recent Posts

• C

1, Ku'erle, Shanshan 4 may be seen, a half-hour

read more
  • A

2, about 3 to 4 hours

read more
  • B

Kashi desert tourist area

read more
  • E

I ask if I do not go to the desert road from Kashgar 1 Kuqa, then, I have not seen the desert, would like to see the desert, where you can still see it, you can do the round table

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics