Experts, may I ask a car from Fuzhou to Pingtan Fuzhou West Point it in the past? Where else have? Thank you, please give me a quick answer, I need this letter is

• Experts, may I ask a car from Fuzhou to Pingtan Fuzhou West Point it in the past? Where else have? Thank you, please give me a quick answer, I need this letter is

• Fuzhou West Railway Station car not to Pingtan, Pingtan Fuzhou South Station to the car more, one day more than 30 classes, Fuzhou North Station also have a car to Pingtan, 10 classes a day, in addition to Taiwan Jiang Yafeng Terminal also has a lot to flat Tam's car.

Recent Posts

• F

Jarden valley - grasses halfway there are several herders huts, no black lake, it is strongly recommended to bring camping gear.

read more
  • B

Four to five days is a very ample time, because went fairly quickly, then two days may be because Kerry Hemu on foot is eight and a half hours to go. You go so slow on the best stuff to bring along camping. do not be afraid accommodation problem. if you have a horse groom ah, then certainly you could not he maintained. worry less.

read more
  • S

Ask a few questions about trekking (horse) en route accommodation problem: Plan on foot (horse) complete with 4 to 5 days Jarden valley - grasses - Black Lake -

read more
  • M

Since you want to go ah. Burqin? Way to go for some good dirt road, but the driver still willing to go.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics