I ask you, my number 16 from Xiamen to Fuzhou, will live in the era of Agile shop, go to Evergreen car station more convenient Which bus, how much it costs to play,

• I ask you, my number 16 from Xiamen to Fuzhou, will live in the era of Agile shop, go to Evergreen car station more convenient Which bus, how much it costs to play,

• If you are young, or backpackers, Xiamen vacation, staying in a hotel, always make people feel strange, because there are a lot of family hotels, and all new house at the beach, or in a new city house, building age is generally about two years, are high-level, with new stylish furniture, I can recommend to you a family hotel, next to the beautiful Xiamen University, and while in the sea, overlooking the Golden Gate on a cruise you can see a place to live, cross-sea bridge on the road around the island in front of the open sea window visible, high-rise, with air-conditioning, water heaters, television, the most happy is to have their own washing machine can wash clothes according to, you can also boil water, I can contact you on behalf of the landlord, get a preferential price, interested please contact me: travelaroundguide@hotmail.com to South Putuo Temple five-minute walk! (The above information, are derived practice of Golden Week!) Xiamen it from the sea is so close, so close away from the road around the island, this hostel is next to Xiamen University school, so transportation is very convenient. Live elsewhere, either urban, remote from the sea, the sea can not see, or is in the island ring road near the Convention Center, less than 200 convenient price, online contact if I can continue to offer

• Under 31 to sit directly in the pine and cypress road station in the open Wo intersection (opposite the China Merchants Bank). Hit about 15 million. The second problem is not a few bus bound for Fuzhou day? As early as 6: 00- 23:00, an average of 10-15 minutes.

Recent Posts

• F

From Shanghai to go to Xi'an, Xi'an to and from Florida.

read more
  • R

From Shanghai to Florida, go to Xi'an.

read more
  • A

Hello stranger, ask these three places, how did no detours

read more
  • A

Conditional course is easy to live inside it. It should be noted that early admission, etc. on the go, as well as attention to get fast passes to save queuing time.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics