I went on a business trip Fuzhou, October 15 evening Fuzhou. I ask you: 1, from the airport to Fuzhou Hualin Road No. 11 West Lake Hotel, what car seat to? Taxi and more

• I went on a business trip Fuzhou, October 15 evening Fuzhou. I ask you: 1, from the airport to Fuzhou Hualin Road No. 11 West Lake Hotel, what car seat to? Taxi and more

• "Dragon King" is more serious damage to Gushan, hiking trail and cave-lane, three Yongquan Temple down the hall, or do not go there, Westlake now free, you live in West Lake Hotel, do not take the time to imitate the West Lake on a walk.

• 1, the end of the airport bus sat Apollo Hotel $ 20, 70 minutes in a taxi to West Lake Hotel about 15 million, more than 10 minutes. 2, Dongjiekou, Jin Tai Road. 3, Fuzhou North Station, South Station, Minjiang Hotel can take the high-speed bus to Xiamen, three and a half hours. 4, Xiamen Gulangyu is representative of the attractions, South Putuo Temple, Huandao Road, Jimei and so on, back and forth that day too uneconomical, time spent on the road. 6, Gushan, Xi Chansi, lanes and so on, consult destination guide.

Recent Posts

• N

Fog Wonderland (Yuyuantan)

Fog shrouded Beijing these days, everything becomes blurred. Yuanshanjinshui have cover with a layer of tulle. Sometimes hazy is a beauty. Sun becomes red, laborious penetrate the mist, light in the water shed a ray of golden light. Immediate landscape painting as depicting not fresh and bright, but soft and elegant, people like entering Wonderland, enthralled.

Yuyuantan Lake, many ducks swimming in occasional fierce incitement wings, fly up in the lake perimeter, a dive back into the water again. A few days ago the total to patronize duck disappeared, leaving only a small number of a few, many of them duck a bit lonely. The plant has large leaves are lost, only those reeds also doggedly erect, dotted with desolate winter. Sparrows and pigeons eat the fat, in search of food in the warm sun.

In front of a screen depicting comfortable leisure. Maybe old people need such a rhythm it. This life is too too tight, and now, as far as possible to slow down the pace, left to their own little romance and enjoy it.

read more
  • C

People would be less non-holiday

read more
  • N

It should be okay after all winter

read more
  • G

Not a lot Oh! You can take friends and family to play in!

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics