Men of experts invited here ...... I ask you: 1. there is a direct train to Guangzhou Hezhou? There are train? How much? 2. Hezhou local accommodation

• Men of experts invited here ...... I ask you: 1. there is a direct train to Guangzhou Hezhou? There are train? How much? 2. Hezhou local accommodation

• Guangzhou, the provincial bus station with direct Hezhou transfer limousine. About 100 yuan. Hezhou economy quite developed, to have a good residence. Hezhou to take the first direct fast class Longsheng to Guilin, then car to Longsheng.

• There is no direct train between two places. You can consider switching by car branch Longsheng in Guilin.

Recent Posts

• S

Street did not see, see the subway station, it can be registered in the service center Qibao Vanke Square. To the airport, the airport? Hongqiao Airport will take to the road in the past 5 Qibao Hongqiao hub, only a few stops less than 20 minutes. Pudong Airport to transfer to the subway Line 2 to Pudong Airport.

read more
  • M

To the airport, take a bus more convenient. Hongqiao hub line 4, line 5 can.

read more
  • I

Qibao Street luggage and go Hongqiao Airport

read more
  • R

Shanghai's most famous bar street are: Hengshan Road, Maoming Road, Julu Road, Tongren Road.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics