House: I ask if there is in Dongguan East cheap and safer health inn, what good place ???

• House: I ask if there is in Dongguan East cheap and safer health inn, what good place ???

• South City recently opened a Jinjiang, Jinjiang is the magnificent Road, two days ago lived a good, clean room is also very good, the restaurant is also designed quite artistic sense, cost-effective, worth a try oh. . .

• If you want to eat in Dongguan more authentic dishes, I suggest you go to "porridge city", there are a number of stores in Dongguan, Dongguan, affordable and distinctive dishes, many locals like to go.

Recent Posts

• S

A big topic, the proposed Shanghai one day, the day the Oriental Pearl Tower, Nanjing Road, the Bund Huangpu River at night. Two days in Suzhou, Tiger Hill, Suzhou gardens, Kwun Tong Street. Wuxi day, Taihu Lake. Changzhou 1 day, Dinosaur Park. Hangzhou, one day, the West Lake.

read more
  • P

Nanjing Recommendation 2 days, the Purple Mountain Sun Yat-sen, the Confucius Temple Presidential Palace. Shaoxing seemingly nothing to play, Wuzhen Xitang near you can go to.

read more
  • P

Ningbo personally feel nothing play, you can go to the beach to eat seafood. But as the urban areas get to eat.

read more
  • S

Route all the way from Shanghai to Nanjing, and Hangzhou. All the way to return to Shanghai ok. Xixi Wetland good and the Grand Canyon. Although not in your directory.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics