Hello: My colleagues and I now Shaowu, you can leave after about 2:30 pm, rush Longyan, how to ride, car or train, it takes about

• Hello: My colleagues and I now Shaowu, you can leave after about 2:30 pm, rush Longyan, how to ride, car or train, it takes about

• Not very good to go. The most convenient course, there is direct access to the car, but after 14:30 is not necessarily there, go take a look at the bus station. First can also Zhangping Zhangping - Longyan 15 minutes for a bus. Bus and train station just opposite. The train FYI: 2521 times Shaowu 15:41 open 01:00 to Zhangping; 2049 times Shaowu 17:15 open, to Zhangping 01:56; K242 / K243 Shaowu 19:46 open 06:18 to Zhangping ; K334 / K335 Shaowu open 21:13, 06:35 to zhangping; K329 / K332 Shaowu open 23:23, 07:05 to zhangping.

Recent Posts

• S

May be required to book a ticket on the interface courier or mail a paper ticket, we finance this alone to be reimbursed.

read more
  • W

Hello there! Now are electronic, there is no paper tickets. However, reimbursement is no problem, that is called reimbursement single itinerary, full name: Air transport e-ticket. When you book, you can choose to require the other party to the itinerary sent to you, or ask at the airport can be self-created, because the print at most airports have a single trip. If you have the opportunity, and afterwards you can call to find them, so they sent it to us to give you a single trip, but it may need to charge courier.

read more
  • S

What things my ticket reimbursed

read more
  • T

However, the capacity can be more than a bottle of 120 ml or less even if you can not run out fast look at security marked on the bottle capacity was only yesterday I received a bottle of 250 ml but is running out of

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics