Will, from Fuzhou to five razed the mountain, there is no direct access to the car, we need to seat the bus a few hours, how often shuttle, early bus and several cars evening

• Will, from Fuzhou to five razed the mountain, there is no direct access to the car, we need to seat the bus a few hours, how often shuttle, early bus and several cars evening

• Fuzhou to Wuyishan train has many times. Only the bus trip. If a day and go back in time, then there would be no travel time. Because Fuzhou to Wuyishan single trip time will train 5-6 hours a (passenger cars also almost to the time). Wuyi Mountain is best recommended weekend trips, such conventional lines of Wuyi Mountain scenic tour to be.

• Fuzhou - Wuyishan, direct train every day four (one in the morning, afternoon 3), for about 5.5-6 hours, the bus Fuzhou North Station is only one class a day (17:30) to Wuyishan, take State Road bus, do not go fast, about 10 hours. 1 day back, in theory, more than 8:00 in the morning Fuzhou 14:00 train to Wuyishan, Wuyishan train at night from 0:32 to 5:52 the next morning to Fuzhou, can stay in Wuyishan 10 hours.

• A train.

Recent Posts

• M

Occasionally occur, if concerned about security do not go.

read more
  • E

I went so many times, no problems, as long as you respect others, others will respect you, do not need to worry too much about

read more
  • I

I heard so much noise in Xinjiang terrorists very fierce, we Chinese people went to the event will encounter enemies Han ah?

read more
  • E

can. Yuantong station, Xinjiekou station of Nanjing subway, Line transfer station.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics