Will mid-November to Zhongdian, Diqing, accommodation is not required to book in advance? Flying Temple, Meri past, which is better to live? (From the observation angle

• Will mid-November to Zhongdian, Diqing, accommodation is not required to book in advance? Flying Temple, Meri past, which is better to live? (From the observation angle

• The day watching the sunrise and then go Mingyongbingchuan, then return to the Shangri-La is also possible, but to be chartered, and not lose any time! Shangri-La will be relatively late!

• Thank you! I thought coming to the temple is the name of an accommodation point of it! So I ask what good there some recommended hotels? After watching the sunrise early in the morning, if you want to return the same day Zhongdian, then, is not longer go Mingyongbingchuan? It is recommended far view what? Because I heard closer look SO SO. What other attractions or recommend one to go?

• Below zero at night, not during the day (even in January there will not be zero temperatures during the day). "I will bring," Oh, this word. Bring on the cold myself. Down but not people who still spend the winter there ah. Flying Temple are place names, "Meri past" is its name (a bar). "Meri past" on a two rooms, wanted to live his shop, on a predetermined room; of course, a lot of flying Temple Inn, there is absolutely no predetermined residence.

Recent Posts

• O

need! ! ! ! Personal experience ...... if not the same airline, at the time of return, boarding time because there is no Schengen visa was denied boarding ......

read more
  • M

Paris transit to Morocco, a different flight, the first leg of China Eastern Airlines, Air France second leg, Shanghai departure to Rabat, you need to get it checked baggage and Schengen

read more
  • S

Milan refund because you have luggage checked in Rome may not have time to go to Rome to present the tax rebate as long as domestic ticket on it

read more
  • S

Now in the country there are a lot of local tax agency, to customs before departure if you chapter and other related procedures are somehow, just look at the Internet search to see if a local agent, usually no problem. I was in Guangzhou, knowing the joint European currency can apply for tax rebates, No. 7 in the Baiyun airport there, you can go to consult, 400-121-088

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics