Ali transportation

Recent Posts

• R

Not far from our company, I do not know why you would set there, there is very convenient. Because rural roads, public transportation is not much need to go. You want to change the Bund in the past few cars, a long time, I suggest that you might as well tick, or ride drops, the Bund here about 45-50. If you can cancel, I suggest that you might as well change to the Shanghai South Highway, south or benefits, some hotels have free vehicles to take Disney, satisfied please adopt!

read more
  • R

You can take the Metro Line 2 (East Xu Jing - Guang Lan Road) in Nanjing East Road, 6 points, take Metro line 16 and get off at Longyang Road (Longyang Road - Harbor City), after 3 stops, in the week to Sunday Pudong Pudong station, walk, take 4 weeks Kang Road (week Pudong station - Lujiazhai), after 8 stops, get off and walk in the road construction Zhouzhu road to the hotel. Such help to you, thank you click adopted.

read more
  • R

Metro Line 2 near the Bund, Nanjing East Road Station, the car sat Jiangsu Road Station, transfer to Metro Line 11, sit along the road show station, transfer to Line Long-Dawa crumbs station, walk about 300 meters to the hotel.

read more
  • H

With Baidu maps or guide map navigation line will have to look to you.

read more

Recent Topics

Online Users

Suggested Topics